Bench Tundra V1
Click Here To Shop USC Designer Clothing | 80% Off
Click To Shop UFC Clothing
Shop Gio Goi Clothing | Mens Womens Jeans
Click Here For Maximuscle Products
Bench offers an exciting range of ladies jeans which are styled in unique designs and guaranteed to turn heads. Although the strength of the Bench brand had been its t-shirts, this street-style inspired brand soon expanded into jeans, jackets etc for both men and women. Its range of ladies wear is equally hot-selling as its men’s wear and the bench tundra v1 is probably one of the most popular styles of jeans to come out of its stable.
With its straight leg fit, the bench tundra v1 is ideal for all types of figures and it has multiple pockets. Made of 99% cotton, bench tundra v1 jeans should preferably be machine washed at 40 degree. The other 1% of the bench tundra v1 jeans is made up of elastane which helps hug the figure better.
The USP of the bench tundra v1 jeans is its eye-catching red stitch detailing around the pockets and combined with its dark color, the result is stunning. With button details on the back as well as the ubiquitous Bench logo on the back, you are admitting to the world that you are into hi-fashion when you step out in a pair of bench tundra v1 jeans.